By Riva Preil
Each month at Beyond Basics Physical Therapy, we have an office meeting that consists of updates on office policy and changes as well as lunch courtesy of Amy Stein. In addition, prior to each meeting, we vote on a “Love Bug,” a staff member who we believe has gone above and beyond in their work performance. It gives us the opportunity to acknowledge the accomplishments and unique contributions of our colleges. The staff member who receives the most votes is rewarded with their choice of a gift card to Amazon, Sephora, or Barnes and Noble.
Believe it or not, but the recent trend here at Beyond Basics Physical Therapy is that the monthly Love Bug winner is…EVERYONE! That’s right- for the past two months, the “person” voted for the most was “Everyone”, because the staff here at BBPT has been so supportive and helpful towards each other that it’s difficult to single out one particular individual!
Allow me to share some of the Love Bug votes that were cast and shared at yesterday’s meeting:
- “To all staff of Beyond Basics, for making me feel at home, providing a positive, non-critical and non-judgmental environment! To Amy, Roseanne, and Mary- Thank you for being patient with me during training.”
- “I want to vote for everyone, we have all been working very hard with all of the changes.”
- “Everyone for working so hard!”
In addition, some staff members received individual shout out votes:
- “Stephanie, for doing such a great job with The School of Pelvic Health”
- “Dionela, welcome to the team! Woop Woop!”
- “Dania, Thanks for all your love and support, XO”
- “Karen, Thank you SO much for all your help with The School of Pelvic Health, you’re the best!”
I hope you enjoyed that sampling of the teamwork and team appreciation that exists at Beyond Basics. I invite you to cast YOUR Love Bug vote- who do YOU think deserves a special shout out at the Beyond Basics family? Your comments and feedback are warmly welcome and invited.